We would like to request the authors to meet the essential criteria before submitting their conceptual articles. Thus, it will enable us to carry on the further process conveniently without delay. Authors are requested to make sure that their article adheres to the following guidelines.
1. Authors are requested to submit the writing in Microsoft word format via the email address (email@example.com).
The authors should submit a unique article. We will verify the authenticity of the piece of writing based on the uniqueness of the article. The plagiarized content will not be published on our website.
3. The article may follow the following structure:
If you have a special structure of your writing, you can also share the basic structure before submitting the article to us.
4. The number of words of the article must be ranged from 350 to 1200.
5. The content should be written in single column format with “Times New Roman” font style and 12 point font size.
6. Please keep the text layout as simple as possible because it will be easier to move forward to publish your piece of writing on the website.
7. Equations and formula should be readable, preferably written using equation editing software like Math Type.
8. All the figures provided should be of high resolution, preferably 300 dpi.
9. You have to include a minimum of 3 references in the manuscript.
10. Authors are requested to mention their designations. Thus the designations can be used in the last section of the content.
Your content will be reviewed by our reviewers and then we will let you know the status of the publication of the piece of writing.
Md. Nayem Hasan Munna
The Founder of EarthReview.
Dept. of Soil and Environmental Sciences,
The University of Barishal,